Wow.... this is really annoying. I'm totally going through waves of confusion with this PhD thing. Should I be in art history ... or in pure Canadian Studies? Should I be in Montreal... should I have chosen Ottawa? The annoying this about this indecision is that I've already made a decision, and it's just doubt and second-guessing that is eating away at me. And the solution is quite obvious. Try McGill, see what it's like.... if it really isn't a fit, then I can just transfer, right? Right. Right? Ack...
Ok enough with this! Definitely not productive thinking...
Go Flyers Go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's hard to commit to a school for so long, especially when you like where you are. And definitely, the grass will seem greener everywhere else sometimes. But if you enjoy what you do, then it's manageable!
I'm all about going with the flow, feeling it out, and if it's no good then you can make a change.. I don't think there's ever a right or wrong decision. Ali's right about the grass being greener!
Thanks for the reality check! Much needed!!
Post a Comment